Our Mission and Vision
The Imagine Educational Foundation and The Lighthouse Charter School vision is that each student who comes to the school will be educated to his/her maximum potential, will have a positive self-image reflected in good citizenship and will have a positive view of the future. We believe this can be done in a safe, rewarding environment.
Lighthouse Charter School will develop academically, socially, emotionally, and physically skilled students capable of functioning successfully in a changing world. This will be accomplished by providing an educationally challenging curriculum in a proper and conducive learning environment.
· All students and staff are worthy of dignity and respect.
· All students can and will learn under the right conditions.
· All students have a right to a safe environment which promotes learning.
· Pride in work and ownership in school are necessary to ensure success for students and teachers.
· All decisions must be data driven and help to further the vision and mission.